Emerald City

Emerald City
My home from another life...

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Hat trick.

Winter's arrived, and it's not taking any prisoners! Time to rotate the wardrobe, put the flip-flops to rest and invest in some good cold weather accessories. Obviously, practicality is the number one priority...right? But we can look good doing it...righter?! Here are my last 3 hat purchases to keep my barnett warm, disguise the mid-stages of growing fringe out and an attempt at keeping "on trend" on those nippy Winter nights. Ps - My lovely house mate Elle has a new camera so any excuse!

H and M - £6.99

Topshop - £25

Oxfam bargain - £4!

1 comment:

  1. I love love LOVE the oxfam bargain! How come whenever i try and go 'retro' i end up smelling like old people?!?! I suppose you gotta really knwo what you're looking for - hopefully you can teach me a thang or 2 this weekend thith!xxx

    ReplyDelete