Emerald City

Emerald City
My home from another life...

Saturday 9 October 2010

And.... relaaaaaax.


After a day's shopping, what could be better than an Espa facial, customised to my individual skins needs? From the second you enter the spa, relaxing is the only thing on your mind. Waiting for my treatment in the "Chillout Zone", I choose from a selection of Tazo teas and flick through the latest Elle. Once in my treatment room, the lights are dimmed, the music is heard and I slip under a soft warm blanket ready for my facial. My therapist began with a sense test giving me a couple of oils to whiff revealing my skin type...(I didn't really get that part either, but it accurately told of my dry-combination skin!) The next hour seems hazy as I pass in and out of a deep sleep/conciousness filled with different smells and sounds. Franchesca used 15 Espa products inlcuding Hydrating Cleansing Milk, Concept Regenerating Face Treatment Oil, Essential Mineral Mask and Pink Hair and Scalp Mud. The products felt amazing and just when I thought it couldn't get any better, she massaged my scalp, chest, shoulders, arms and hands. I walked out looking like a zombie that had just been swimming but it was oh so worth it. Now for a home cooked dinner and a night of the X Factor. Pure bliss. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment