Emerald City

Emerald City
My home from another life...

Saturday 4 September 2010

Make a statement.

I've never been one to shy away and be discreet when it comes to my jewellery collection; the trashier, tackier and more unpractical the better and I'm LOVING big, bold rings at the mo, knuckledusters in partic. They can get annoying if I need to get something out of my pocket and are rather noisy when hanging on to the railings up the stairs at Covent Garden station (197 steps - never again!). But they look incredible and can give any boring outfit a touch of snazz. VeraMeat do a great "puppy knuckle duster" which WILL be mine when I go to NYC in December! I'm slowly building my collection... at least I have 10 fingers so I can justify buying in bulk! Oh and I met Corrine from Big Bro 10 last night in Barrio Central, Soho. She was "buzzin"! My celeb spotting is officially pathetic.
Fangtastic... VeraMeat.

Amaze. I want...VeraMeat

No comments:

Post a Comment