Emerald City

Emerald City
My home from another life...

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Celeb spotting... or not.

Okay, so I'm not great with names and faces. I know who I know and I'm no Avid Merrion. I read all the weeklies and monthlies, but more for the fashion and beauty than to read that blah blah has launched an accessories range because her daddy has money and she likes getting drunk!
But when I moved to London at the beginning of this year, I at least expected to bump into Mossy, working on Oxford Street n'all. I think the most famous person I've spotted was the "wacky", "zaney", Shabby from Big Bro! HOW embarry. (not actual footage below, couldn't get my camera out in time...obviously!) I think I'll start to make a concious effort to look up when I walk and not catch up on texts and Tweets til I'm away from the hustle and bustle...just in case I'm missing out.
Come on you untouchable a-listers of London, where are you hiding??!

No comments:

Post a Comment